Sunday, January 27, 2013

You'll think they're OREO's too!

Product Name: KinniTOOS Chocolate Sandwich Creme Cookies
Manufacturer: Kinnikinnick
Overall Rating: 5.0
Company Website: http://consumer.kinnikinnick.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/consumer.home.html
Review: These cookies are truly fantastic! If you were an Oreo cookie lover, as I was, you will absolutely LOVE KinniTOOS Chocolate Sandwich Creme Cookies. They are so good, I can almost guarantee you will fall in love with them.

I have tried other gluten-free chocolate sandwich cookies on the market, and, these cookies knock the socks off all of the rest. These cookies are super chocolaty, and have a soft but crisp texture. The creme filling is very true to its non-gluten-free counterpart, the Oreo.

Since my brother tends to be brutally honest about these things, I decided to test these out on him one evening that he was visiting. He said that they were really good, and if I hadn’t told him ahead of time, he would’ve thought that they were Oreos!


I think these are fairly priced in comparison to most other gluten-free products. I get them at Hannaford for about $5.19. If you shop around, you may be able to find them a little cheaper. But, I’m fine with paying $5.19 for these little delights! 

You can also use these for making chocolate cookie crusts for pies, cheesecakes, or any recipe that call for a cookie crust.
These cookies are also dairy-free, and nut-free too!

No comments:

Post a Comment